Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vector Art Monster!

This was my entry for the Wacom 4th Anime/Manga Character Design Contest.
The topic: Monster! Yes, it was just that.
Took me a while to do; this is the most detail I've added in vector art. But it was fun to do:)


Name: Gogundaria
About the monster: Ferocious. Hot pink in color. Six inches in height. Has a soft corner for girls and all things cute.
Loves: His purple boxing gloves and bunny slippers.

I didn't win but I don't regret it because the entries that won were just plain awesome!
Lots to get inspired from.

More to come on this sadly updated blog!
Please do keep visiting.
All feedback welcome:)


12 comments:

Erik Petri said...

wow...nice!
Great design and Im amazed on how you can make vector graphics look so non-computer'ish.
Since its vector...are you gonna animate it?
To bad you didn't win....next time you will!

Francisco Martins said...

Hey Jasjyot, wow man, this is freaking awesome! loveeee your monsters, great vector work and awesome colour palette! ;)
Keep it up dude

Tomás Serrano said...

I think it´s a great creation, and the complements are breaking.

jazzlamb said...

Thank you guys so much for commenting:')
*sniff sniff *

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEE!! This delicious vector monster is off the chain fabulous!!! I love it. The ring in the nose is boss. It's so wonderful. Great job!!! I sure wouldn't want to see that little devil in my nightmare. Great work.

Abhilash.N said...

Lovely Blog..!!Love the t shirt designs the most. Thanks for the comment my friend. I am following you. Keep rocking..!!

Gavin Goo said...

This is great though you didn't win. The monster is lovely & I love the typography too! ;)

yesitsme said...

love it

donny* said...

Oh, this is incredible! I love it. Great work, man.

etniq said...

so byootee! have u seen lerms work? on dA?

Magda Żmijowska said...

woow this one is so great! congrats

PrachiChaudhari said...

looks like your best!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jasjyot Singh Hans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.