Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Trip: Amritsar and More


I went to Amritsar a while back. I kind of have fallen in love with my brush pen, and think the feeling, inspite of a few mood swings, is pretty mutual. These sketches are what I did sitting at home and some in Amritsar. I'm trying to get myself to work on my live portrait skills, because I think they've been neglected for too long and I've been reasonably horrible at it. So here it all is!
Some more portraits to follow soon:)








My Dad and his Ray-bans







Do leave feedback:)


9 comments:

Jason James Curtis said...

Wow.

You and your brush pen do great things together. These sketches are incredible...so full of life.

Excellent work.

donny* said...

yeah! these are fantastic drawings!

Mandakini said...

the line quality is absolutely stunning. very 'of-the-moment' and languid lines.

:)

Unknown said...

hey man dey r really very nyc ...
keep up de good work ...!

kanishk said...

really fantastic drawing .

Adsense Alternative

Juan Carlos Partidas said...

Hi JASJYOT

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I am happy you enjoyed my cartoon and, by the way, I am a Leo too, hehe.

I have seen some of your art and it is excellent. Congratulations!!! I specially love these sketches of people. I think you captured the essence of those people.

still water said...

very craig thompson-esque... :) in the fluid lines..DO YOUR OWN GRAPHIC NOVEL NOW!!!!!!!

Devashish Guruji said...

damn good yaar... love the stroke and the figures.. brush pen? kahaan se?

Aditi Malhotra said...

Purely remarkable to get a post where every single line is unfolding about the detailed information and very useful in the respect that i was searching for exactly. Thanks and keep updating.

Hotel in Amritsar India

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jasjyot Singh Hans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.