Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Step Into Adulthood & Another Birthday

So, my birthday just passed on the 14th and I turn a tender 21. I am officially an adult and can officially get married. It kind of creeps me out a bit.
People sent wonderful wishes and I spent most of my birthday (and the day after that) replying to all of them:) However, it was checking my mail inbox that I found the most precious wish of them all and could not help but share.


I couldn't thank you more.

Also, I think this is the first time I've drawn myself with my lovely locks open and flowing:D
Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Shreyas said...

Multiple likes. Many multiple louwe.

Now be a good 21 year old and scan that thing properly.

:)

word ver: Quili. WTF?!

donny* said...

love the illustration and type combo. great work on the hand-drawn type. hope the birthday was a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I LOVE this illustration. Great fluid lines and nice movement

Abz said...

Hey!

No need to envy-- its all about practice- it really is! :)

michele said...

What a wonderful birthday wish! Wise words for 21! May there be many more things that "creep you out," but in a good way! Belated birthday wishes, included! Hee hee! :o)

still water said...

That is a lovely wish. I hope I remembered to wish you, I think I did. My brain is addled these days...wow you guys are 21 already...? time flies..flies...:) welcome to this part of the world...A big big hug. How is the film going?

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jasjyot Singh Hans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.